Okay, it is late April already and time is FLYING by. I am actually concerned about how quickly it feels like time is just zooming by me. So when I saw this post by Breanna Rose, I figured a similar exercise could be really good for me to be mindful of my little world, and more intentional with my time. And, while we're at it, how about a free iPhone wallpaper to keep us focused?
- LIKING this quote and reminding myself of it.
- FEELING exhausted.
- EATING greek yogurt ALL. THE. TIME. probiotics, right?
- DRINKING black coffee and tons of water.
- LISTENING to the lennon & maisy pandora station. don't judge me it's perfect.
- WORKING on a fun logo (coming to the blog soon!)
- READING sweet emails from sweet friends.
- WATCHING trophy wife. seriously. the name is terrible, but this show is such a gem.
- BOOKMARKING recipes for the grilling this summer.
- WRITING in my planner like a crazy woman. i just can't hang with managing life on my phone.
- NEEDING to take a shower. really.
- WANTING to get back into running.
- WISHING for a puppy for my birthday! please!?
- LOVING having the windows open!
- WEARING nike shorts + a t-shirt.
- BUYING a brand new monitor!! eeek!!
- THINKING about the laundry in the dryer that needs to be folded.
- TRYING to take it easy on myself and let go of things.
- LEARNING how to rest.
- TAKING it one step at a time.
- LAUGHING as much as possible.
- WAITING for healing.
- AND PRAYING for patience.
Thank you all for being a part of this space. I'd love to hear from you and how you are doing. We are all a work in progress.